To ensure and maintain quality online articles for our users to read and RSS to syndicate, please abide by the guidelines provided.
FA LIFESTYLE GUIDELINES
- Content of article must be useful and informative. It must not be for advertising purposes.
- Each article must have at least 350 words.
- Article content and Author name should not contain website address, hyperlinks or any links to affiliate sites or other websites.
- Author Description is allowed up to 2 hyperlinks.
- Contents should be neat and in paragraphs to ensure ease in reading. Articles submitted must be checked and proof read for grammatical errors before submission.
- Article must be original work of author who has the sole copyright to it.
- Content of article appearing on FA Lifestyle may be copied and published on other media or websites and syndicated through RSS. Category of articles may be changed as a result. Author agrees to give non-exclusive license for use of contents on such media as long as contents are left intact and unchanged, and proper credit given to the author.
- Article submitted must not contain any affiliate links in its content in totality.
- Article must be tagged to only one category and not multiple categories else considered spamming which results in removal of article and author suspended from our website.
- Contents promoting gambling, smoking, unethical and illegal acts will not be published.
- FA Lifestyle Editorial Team reserves the right to reject a submitted article which does not meet the requirement or for any reason.