For most men a decreased want for sex is a combination of poor habits, health issues and time-cramped lifestyles. The good news is that there are ways to help enhance your libido by naturally without any drugs and without seeking medical attention. However, to naturally enhance your waning libido, you'll need to commit to the necessary steps.
Lifestyle factors: -
• Drug use: Drugs such as marijuana and other illicit drugs have been shown to impair the libido.
• Obesity: Being overweight can put a damper on anyone’s sex life. Not only can it sometimes make sex awkward, but it can also dampen the male libido.
• Poor nutrition: This can lead to a lack of energy and interfere with the body’s hormones.
Physical factors: -
• Low testosterone levels: This can have an adverse impact on the male libido. Both women and men rely on testosterone for fueling the sex drive. Low levels not only decrease a man’s desire for sex but it can also cause.
• Injury: Some types of injury can cause damage to the testicles. Since they are responsible for the production of most of the body’s testosterone this will impact sexual activity.
Male Libido Enhancement Naturally: -
Nuts: Rich in healthy monounsaturated fat, nuts are another good source of protein too. Almonds and walnuts are full of nutritious Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, fiber, potassium, plus many other minerals. Other good choice is pecans, macadamias, cashews, and Brazil nuts.
Wild Fish: Yes, fish can be one of the major food sources that have mercury and other toxins and you should by all means refrain from eating too much of them, yet when you choose wild Alaskan Salmon, Mackerel, Trout, or Sardines, over farm-raised fish, you'd be taking in a lot of good omega-3s and benefit as a result.
Red Meat: I believe beef and lamb are the best "real" nutritious foods. The protein work of art in these foods is considered almost close to complete or which is also a good source of Creative and which makes us stronger and energetic.
Dairy: Dairy can be best described as (liquid meat) because it contains much good protein. However, raw and organic milk is best when compared with other processed ones.
Eggs: Eggs are the ultimate and perfect food. Everyday I eat an average of 5 to 6 whole eggs in spite of the rumor about eggs contain way overly too much cholesterol. The mounting embryo needs this cholesterol to create sex hormones, and so do men.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Libido Enhancement: -
Action: - Tentex forte is a non-hormonal and safe sexual stimulant. A Tentex forte act on the higher centers the hypothalamus and limbic systems, to improve libido. Tentex forte improves and helps maintain erection. The antistress, adaptogenic actions of Tentex forte help alleviate anxiety associated with sexual desire.
Dosage: - Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
Contraindications: - Tentex forte is contraindicated in patients with hypertension, advanced arteriosclerosis, chronic renal disease and cardiac failure.
Side Effects: - Tentex forte is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
More Detail Here: http://www.ayurvedicherbalcure.com/men-health/tentex-forte.html
You may be interested in reading Male Libido Enhancement and Sexual Enhancement. Also read more Increase Sperm Count